About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years

Happy New Years to all of those who have already rung in the New Year!

 Wishing you a very successful and prosperous 2011!

Since my past few posts have been a little whiny...
Okay, a lot whiny.
I thought I would end the year with some of  my messed up pictures.
I have many outtakes from trying to get pictures of a moving object.








"You want me to look up?"







"I am not going to put my leg down just so you can get a picture of it getting dried."






"I have to stand still?"

"Good grief I thought you were done."






"I don't want my picture taken, no,no,no."








"Did I just hear my Dad walk in?"








"I want to sleep!"







 Yawnnnn, you are really boring me."







"Why can't I smell the camera?"





  "I don't want to look, please don't make me look."








I am so pretty, I am so pretty..."









 "Wait, I haven't seen her for a couple of minutes, I need to sniff her and make sure she is my Westie."








Those are just some of my outtakes.
I hope you liked them.




In 2011...








May all the tongues stay in the mouth while you groom.







May you have very few of these come to your shop.







May you avoid this at all costs.







And this!







And this!





If you do get bitten, may it not cost you $300 in medial bills.
And, over $400 in repairs to the wedding rings that had to be cut off .






May you not get any requests for the Pom-Pom cut.

Oh,sorry, that one is for me.






May your matted dogs be clipped safely.






Treat yourself to a Trade Show.
Have fun meeting other groomers.








May your New Year be colorful and creative.





May all of your dogs trust you, and sit calmly and still while you work.






May all of your dogs feel this relaxed while being groomed.








 Have fun teaching the puppies that grooming can be a good thing.










Most of all...



Continue to LOVE what you do.
Even if they don't like the grooming process, know that you are sending them home clean and happy. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Happy Grooming, MFF

No comments:

Post a Comment