About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

So Not Ready...

...for SNOW!







This is what my driveway looked like a few hours ago.

It is still October, right?

My driveway is not supposed to have snow on it yet.






There are still leaves on the tress.

There is actually some color this year.

I was going to take a couple of the dogs to the Falls this weekend to get some Fall pictures.

Fall pictures, not Winter pictures.







Doesn't Mother Nature know that November and December are booked solid.

Doesn't she know I don't have any place to move snow panicked customers around to.

October is not the time for a 'Nor'easter'.







 Plus, I am not ready for the cold weather yet!

...or customers that don't know how to drive in snow.

...or customers who think this dusting is a Blizzard.


Sooo, please Ms. Mother Nature, hold off on the snow... at least until December 26th.





Happy Grooming, MFF

No comments:

Post a Comment