About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Groomers Simple Pleasure

When a loud dog, that has been barking nonstop since he came into the shop, goes home a couple of hours earlier than expected.
 Wonderful peace and quite once again settles over the grooming room. :)

Happy Grooming, MFF

2 comments:

  1. There are certain technique to keep your dog behave especially during his/her grooming session. It is really annoying when they bark so loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Healthy,
    It's not really that big of a deal. Surprisingly most days are pretty quite. After all of these years we have learned to turn off most of the barking. Every once in awhile you get one dog whose bark goes right through your head. We try to groom that dog quickly and send them home as soon as possible. The only thing that we do to try to get a dog to stop barking is cover the door of the kennel with a towel. 95% of the time it works.
    Lisa, MFF

    ReplyDelete