About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hmmmmmm...

This is the reason why parents should not let their 16 year old son bring the dog in for grooming.

The sons grooming instructions:

"Can you shave him really, really close, like showing skin close, can you do that?"
"And leave a Mohawk on the top of his head, going all of the way down his back."
"Would that be okay?"

I am thinking; 'does your Mom know about this?'

"You can take him down to his skin right?"
"And, I want you to leave the hair on his chin, but no mustache."

Oookaay.

I gave my daughter the instructions, but I told her not to clip him any shorter than the #7F.
He is usually a clip down #5F.

She asked me if I wanted her to do everything he asked.
"He brought the dog in, and he is the one picking it up," I told her.
"I follow the instructions of the person who brings in the dog."










He is such a sweet boy.



















I have to say...it kind of grows on you.



















The son picked him up around 2pm.
He was beyond thrilled.

By the time we left work today, the Mom had not called to complain.  :)

Happy Grooming, MFF

8 comments:

  1. hahaha, that is awesome! He looks so cool. Jessica did a great job. Do you have a side view showing the full mohawk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! I love everything about this! The dog looks adorable. I also love that you didn't call the mom to get permission. I'm sure you made the kids day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anonymous,
    Jess will be glad you liked it.

    Thanks Kelly,
    Sorry, I didn't get a good picture of the side of him with the Mohawk down the back. :(
    Lisa,MFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahahaha that is the best. lol. These are the grooms that you have to cherish because they are so different from the norm. Hope your daughter enjoyed herself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What breed of dog is he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hilarious look. I love it!

    LOL, how cute. Haha, reminds me of gremlins...

    he has the color and the macho look to have the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha. That is way to funny! Really cute cut. I have a Brussels too <3

    ReplyDelete