About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Westiepoo







I had a Westiepoo  in the other day.

Everything about him said Westie except for his curly hair.





 Most of the hair on his body was really wavy. 

His head...now that was full of curls.

His owner had rescued him and he was growing out of a shave down.

His owner wanted to start him in a Westie cut now.




 






He looked cute in the Westie cut, but....








The curly hair on his head made his head look like a big round ball stuck on top of his neck.









Isn't he cute?

Kind of reminds me of the bobble head dog I had when I was little.

Only it was a pink Poodle. :)







Happy Grooming, MFF

1 comment: