About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Monday, February 18, 2013

A New Sign....Maybe...


  ❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

I Just Took A Pain Pill

Why Are You Still Here?

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧


A new sign to sit on the counter in my lobby?

No?????

Really????

Not professional, right? 

I know, I know. (whiny voice)

I have to be professional.

I can't have any fun.

Well, I think it is funny anyway.

It doesn't even apply to 95% of my customers.

Those 95% would probubly find it funny too.

It is the other 5% that would get offended.

Oh well, I'll just have to be satisfied with sharing this sign with my fellow groomers, and anyone else out there that have to deal with people that can drive you crazy. :)

✂ Happy Grooming, MFF ✂

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get it at first. I had to read that about 3 times plus the first half of the blog post before I got it. Maybe: "I just took a PITA pill - Why are you still here?" Of course anybody who doesn't know what PITA stands for would still be lost.

    Funny idea, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,
      I was in a mood the night that I posted this. :)

      Yes, they should make a PITA pill!
      Lisa,MFF

      Delete
  2. Just thinking the five per cent that would be offended might not be the ones you want to keep around

    ReplyDelete