About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lets Give It A Try

Okay, I have signed up with Box.com.
I have uploaded the PDF file that includes 6 pages.
One page is the Mat Chart.
The other 5 pages are the Mat Flash Cards.

Each page will should print as an 8.5 x 11 letter size page.

You can print out and take the Mat Chart page to an office supply store and have it enlarged and then laminated.
I had mine enlarged to 11x17  and laminated.
It cost me around $6 for the Chart.

I know with most people, when they hear flash cards, they think small, 3x5 cards.
I kept each individual card (page) letter size.
I wanted them to be a nice big size so that my customers will have no problem seeing the pictures.
I also have each one of them laminated.
That way they can be handled a lot without being torn, or damaged.

Click on the Mat Chart/Flash Cards link. (new corrected link)

A new window will should pop up with the PDF file.
At the bottom right of the PDF file is a small printer icon.
Click on the printer icon to print out the Mat Chart and Flash Cards.

I really hope that this works for everyone.
Let me know. :)

OH!!!....I forgot!!!
Thank you to everyone who commented on last nights post.
I had already checked out a lot of the suggestions, I just could not decide which one would work best.
Still not sure if I chose right.
Thanks everybody!

Happy Grooming, MFF

2 comments:

  1. will the spelling and grammar errors be corrected? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant .... Thank you very much for these charts. I just had a matting situation with a Cavashon the other day where the owners swore they brushed her everyday but were only top brushing the coat. I had to 7F the whole coat as it was matted to the skin all over.

    ReplyDelete