About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sorry :(

Sorry I have not been blogging much lately.
I have been so busy.
Between grooming and getting ready for the Christmas rush, I don't seem to have any extra time. :/





This is just some of what I have been doing every night after work.










This year, on Dec 23rd we will be having a 'Holiday Spruce Up' day. (This is a picture of an old invitation)

This will be such a busy day.

Between the Self-Serve customers and the walk-ins, my lobby will be stuffed with people and dogs.

Wish I had a bigger lobby.








I have been busy making poinsettia flower collar bows, Christmas collar scrunchies, and Christmas bow ties.

I will try to share some step-by-step instructions for all of the above in the next few days.
Right now is the best time to pick up  Christmas fabric and Christmas flowers at Jo-Anne Fabrics.
Most Christmas craft items are 40% to 50% off now.

So, bare with me, I will be back to blogging soon. :)

 ✂ Happy Grooming, MFF

4 comments:

  1. I just love your blog... I think it's my favorite grooming blog!
    I'm in grooming school but I've leaned a ton from your site!
    I just wanted to say thank you for all you do! I'm looking forward to how you make these decorations. No rush though I've still got plenty I can read back through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the instructions for the decorations! :-)
    I just love your blog! I've learned a lot from reading here.
    Thank you so much for all you do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just curious, how much per yard do pay for fabric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      It really depends on the type of fabric. I always try to buy fabric when it is 40% or 50% off, so anywhere around $2 to $5 a yard.

      Delete