About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Away For Awhile

I have been unable to blog this past week due to the fact that all of my free time is spent at the Hospital with my Father right now.
Hoping that he will recover soon. 

I will try to find time to answer questions in recent comments, so bare with me please.

Thank you. :)



12 comments:

  1. I hope your father recovers soon. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know Lisa. So sad to know that you're coping with family illness and sending healing thoughts to your dear Father in hospital. x
    Love from Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well. I miss reading your blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, I love your blog- sorry about your father.
    I'm commenting because I'm an aspiring pet groomer, and I was wondering if you had any advice on where to start if I wanted to do this as a profession. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and your family. Hope he gets better soon. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers and hugs for your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish u guys da best :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa,
    I hope and pray that your daddy is recovering. Thank you for all the lovely blog entries about your craft. I am reading it top to bottom and watching all your videos. You are an inspiration and I love the voice in your writing. May blessings and peace surround you in this time!
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just saw this, wishing you well with your father

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa - just to let you know that you are in my thoughts. I'm assuming your absence is due to your dad's infirmity. You are missed & fondly thought of. Trudy x

    ReplyDelete