About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Back From Hershey

We are back from Hershey and had some much needed fun.
Not much rest, but a great time.

Because I competed in three different competitions and Jess competed with me in one of them, my youngest son took most of the pictures for me.
He did a great job, BUT when I got my camera back from him, he had taken over 900 pictures!!
It's going to take me a day or two to go through all of the pictures and get them ready for my blog.









So... stay tuned for how I did with my little guy 'Peanut' in the Salon Free Style Competition. 









Or, what I did with my daughters Bichon in the Abstract competition.











You might also be wondering how the grooming went with both of theses rescue dogs.....









......that Jess and I groomed in the Rescue Round-up competition.





 Oh.... and can you guess what this dog turned out to be in the Creative Grooming Competition?

There are many more.  :)






I will get many more pictures ready to post in the coming days and some stories to go along with them. :)

One more thing....


I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for their very kind comments to my last post.
I am humbled that so many people enjoy reading my ramblings.
Thank you for all of your well wishes.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I saw the end of the Rescue Round up- you and Jessica did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete